Mama Goes Shopping

Posted by Arvi on Thursday, April 03, 2014
Now, I truly believe that "Shopping is a girl's best friend." And I also found out how it starts and who's to blame - the Mothers. Hahah! I'm raising my hand here.

Having a baby girl is like having a life-size doll. I remember how I used to play with Barbie dolls and paper dolls. I learned how to sew in grade school because of them barbies. But I enjoyed playing with paper dolls more because I get to easily cut and draw different clothes. Now, I get to dress up a real doll! :)

So I'd like to share with you my favorite brands and shops where I get most of our stuff, not only for babies but also including breastfeeding accessories and other Mama stuff. I included the items we got  and love from them that are totally noteworthy. Here we go.. :)

Online Shops/Brands:

Cloth Diapers and Accessories

Baby Care Products, Tough Love Detergent

Baby Pouches, Saya, Jar of Hope

Cloth Diapers and Accessories, Mamapads

Wetbags and Diaper Bags

Nursing Accessories and Pouches

Yummy Lactation Treats to help you boost your milk supply.

Cloth Diapers, Nursing Covers

Cloth Diapers and Accessories

Nursing Accessories and Pouches

Baby Clothes, Nursing Accessories

Brick and Mortar:

Unit G2, Strata Suites Condominium
300 P. Guevarra Street, San Juan
Phone:  (02) 571-2509
Mobile: (0917) 5541547

3rd Flr., Powerplant Mall
Rockwell Center, J.P.Rizal Ave., Makati City
Phone: (02) 898-0928 

548 Facilities Center,
Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong
Phone: (02) 531-1367

Find them in all leading malls in the country

Level 4, Main Wing, Shangri-La Mall
EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong

Find them in all leading malls in the country

AEK Building, 40 E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue
Quezon City
Phone: (02) 7119636

Unit D 78 Estrella St.
Bel-Air Village, Makati
Phone: (02) 514 7173

Fisher Fashion Store
Fisher Mall, Quezon City

Makati and Sta. Mesa Branch

I also love going to bazaars and pop-ups organized by Mommy Mundo. A lot of great finds at cheaper prices. Plus, what could be more fun than shopping with fellow moms, dads and babies. :)

Now, let's go shopping! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this list. Will check them ouf as I'm in the process of scouting products for my coming baby.

    Mars M.
    www.montessoriinmars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exciting times for you Mars! :)

      Happy to share because I remembered during my pregnancy and my first months as a new Mama I was looking for places where I can get stuff but I had to look for them myself or accidentally stumble upon these sites. At least now I have a list :)

      Congrats on the coming baby! :)

      Delete