Fambam Hits: Mom and Tina's

Posted by Arvi on Monday, August 19, 2013
Mr. T and I have been foodies ever since, food is our guilty pleasure. It slowed down because of pregnancy restrictions but we were still hunting for hole in the wall places every now and then. I remember during our 7th month when big meaty burgers were my cravings, we drove to Taft after a storm just to get a taste of Zark's Burger.

Me and my fatty face posing with the Jawbreaker

Fast-forward to today, now that we have A, it became more fun. Since she already eats, she can now enjoy our little fambam's bonding over food, which usually happens during weekends. :)

Saturday. I didn't know Mom and Tina's opened up a branch in South Triangle. Though we went there for a meeting, I was looking forward to staying after and have merienda since it's been a while since our last visit.

Just like before, Mom and Tina's did not disappoint. I really love how homey all their branches are, it's like coming over to your parent's house for a visit and some home-cooked meals.

Lovely interiors.

Along with the ambiance they provide, they also serve awesome comfort food. Since we were there just in time for merienda, we just ordered a few.

From Top: Caesar Salad, Chicken Alexander,
Meat Lasagna and Dinner Rolls (which A absolutely loved!)

We didn't realize how heavy these things were, carbo-loading! We ordered cupcakes and a slice of cake after which I forgot to take a photo of. I'm still trying to get back into the whole blogging thing. I need to remind myself to take a photo first. Lol. And here were my dates that lovely Saturday afternoon.

Mr. T and A
Little Miss A

Mom and Tina's is such a great place for families to dine. Will definitely visit this place over and over again. Hope you all had a lovely weekend as lovely as ours! <3

Mom and Tina's Bakery Café
South Triangle Branch
58 Sgt. Esguerra Ave., South Triangle
Quezon City
Tel: (+632) 332.3080 or (+632) 332.3589
Mon-Sun 10.am-11.pm

No comments:

Post a Comment