Hey! Still Here :)

Posted by Arvi on Saturday, March 08, 2014
I think it's time to state the fact that I am a negligent blogger. Or maybe a seasonal blogger instead, so as not to be too harsh on myself. :P Yes, I am still keeping (or at least trying to) my blog updated so I'm just gonna move on and jump on to what's current instead of holding off till I can complete my backlogs which will just make everything pile up all together. So yeah. Let's move on. Maybe I'll just post about them when I get the chance. :)

Let me just do a quick roundup instead of blogging about each event one by one. Last I posted was all about my little belle's Little Miss Audrey stint. It was then followed by her series of birthday celebrations, then the holiday season and the start of her toddler year. Yes, this little person right here took over our lives. But we're not complaining. Just loving every minute of it.

These started my hiatus online..

Celebrated the day of her First Birthday at Taal Vista.
Joint celebration with her Papa at home with family.
Her birthday celebration with families and friends at Mom and Tina's.
DIY stuff all the way.
Birthday celebration with family in Talavera.

No comments:

Post a Comment