My Reading List

Posted by Arvi on Friday, March 21, 2014
I love reading. I stopped for a while though because of so many things happening at the same time. I sucked at managing my time. Funny thing is, now that my list of things to do has multiplied by a hundred from work stuff to being a mother to a toddler, it is when I found time to finally read again. Lovely.

One of the reasons why getting an iPad last Christmas was a good decision. Though holding a real book is nothing compared to flipping pages just by swiping a glass screen, there's just people like me who benefits from the convenience of ebooks more than a paperback version. But when the day comes and maybe when I'm just at home with time in my own management, I will definitely go back to bookstores.

Read books.

As I was saying, getting an iPad last Christmas meant going back to reading this year. Three months later, I was able to read the whole series of the The Hunger Games, The Fault in our Stars and the first book Divergent from the series. My current read is now Insurgent. Yes, most of the books in my list are coming out in theatres soon, thanks for noticing. :)

Here's my current lineup, I had to push Eleanor & Park a bit so I can catch up with Divergent before we see it in the theatres this weekend.

Current books.

Still looking for some good books to read so maybe a book review post every once in a while will be a good idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment